xmlns:og='http://ogp.me/ns#'> A Modern Gentleman and Lady: Meal Prep Ideas - Miso Salmon

Friday, November 6, 2015

Meal Prep Ideas - Miso Salmon

The Ingredients
I am one of those people.  The one that stinks up the break room because I brought fish for lunch. But honestly, I don't care because fish is so delicious. One of my favorite things right now and Som's is Miso Salmon.  It is super easy and you can put it in anything.  Usually I will saute zucchini and mix it in some udon noodles.  Then when it's lunch time, I break up the salmon on top after I warm it up.  Oh and when warming up the fish less than a minute is enough.

Again, this is super easy.  It's only 4 ingredients!

Also I used white miso this time but red miso is just as good.

Ingredients

1 lb salmon
Marinating the Salmon
¼ cup soy sauce
1 ½ tbsp miso
2 tbsp water

Directions
  1. Mix soy sauce, miso and water
  2. Place salmon in plastic bag and pour in miso mix.
  3. Marinate for 30 mins or longer
  4. Preheat oven to 425°F
  5. Bake salmon til cooked through about 15 minutes


XOXO,
Sothea

Miso Salmon

No comments:

Post a Comment